PC Repair and IT Services London
We repair all makes and models of PC’s including but not limited to Acer, Compaq, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Panasonic, IBM, HP, Sony and Samsung etc. We repair both older and newer machines.
RepairMend is a Kensington and Chelse based PC repair business servicing London residents and small businesses. We provide both a mobile PC repair as well as a workshop service. Our workshop is located in Central London, Kensington and Chelsea borough.
When deciding whether to call us, please read our customer reviews and you will be confident that your PC is in trustworthy and expert hands.
Our fees are very affordable. We keep you informed throughout the repair process so that there are no unexpected and unpleasant surprises when you receive your bill.
Parts, if you need them are an additional cost, but will not be purchased on your behalf unless we have your permission to do so.
We offer a full range of PC repairs and upgrades – and at very competitive rates together with a very high standard of customer service.
Why Are We The Best?
PC Repairs London
- All malware removal (virus, spyware and trojans)
- PC won’t boot or is frozen
- Slow PC/optimization
- Software issues/incompatibilities
- Internet difficulties or lost connection
- Email difficulties
- Network problems
- Replacement of faulty hardware
- PC crashes
- Lines across the screen
- Data recovery
- Data backup/restore
- New PC builds
Our high standards of service include:
- No call out fees or charges for travel time to your home or work – you need to be in our mobile service area which encompasses a large area of all London.
- Affordable hourly rate applies for our expert services
- Affordable diagnosis fee only charged if you do not proceed with the repair.
- Friendly and approachable service.
- Most repairs completed within an hour or two. We do not charge more than three hours for repairs and IT issues resolved at our workshop.
- Extended hours 9am to 7pm Monday through to Sunday. We can be available out of these hours as well, just call to discuss.
Our Rates and Charges
We charge a competitive rate to repair your PC, if your PC needs new parts this is an additional cost.
When we repair your PC in our workshop we limit our labour costs to benefit our customer’s side. We will also keep in contact with you by phone as we undertake the job. Thus we make sure that you are fully aware of the problems with your machine and what the cost for the repair will be. Furthermore we will always seek your go-ahead if it is necessary to acquire hardware components for your PC.
We charge the same rates for our mobile service. We also do not charge a call out fee, nor for travel time and nor do we have a one hour minimum charge in our region. There is however no cap to our fees for a mobile service as we will charge you for the full time that our technicians are at your home or business. We bill in 30 minute increments.