We Are Here To Serve You The Best
Repair-Mend was founded in 2014 with a focus on providing a professional service with a high degree of technical expertise to home users and small businesses.
We are a small local Kensington and Chelsea borough based business. We do provide affordable services. We can do this because we do not don’t have the high overheads that large companies have.
Our growing success is due to the relationships we have built with our customers and our extensive experience, technical skills and cost-effective rates.
With Repair-Mend you will be dealing with either the owner of the business or one of the handpicked expert technicians that we have on call. As said we are a small business able to succeed and compete with large computer repair businesses.
Although we are a small business we have proved very capable in meeting a high volume of customer needs. The normal workshop turnaround time is sameday to 24 hours which is far quicker than you will find with many of our competitors. Most of our residential (and even some business) customers prefer to bring their machines to our workshop based in Notting Hill Gate, however due to the reason mentioned above, we may not be available all the time at the workshop so that our customers are advised to contact us before arranging their travel to ours.
We currently offer FREE collection and delivery services for ease of our clients who are either too busy to come to us or simply prefer this type of service as it is very cost and time effective. This service comes absolutely FREE, we will arrange our carrier (mainly our main collector or DPD parcel services) to pick up your electronic device (PC, iMac, Laptop, Tablets, Mobile Phones, etc).
We can also usually provide a mobile service the next day if not on the day that you call.
Without trying to sound like we are boasting we honestly believe that we provide a superior service at a much more affordable rate than many of our competitors. This is borne out by the extremely high customer reviews that we receive.
The owner had corporate careers before setting up Repair-Mend having over 20 years experience in computer hardware and software, engineering industry.
With business qualifications and extensive business experience we run the very successful computer repair workshop and mobile repair business, Repair-Mend.
Based in the Central London we can effectively service the most London areas.
Whilst a substantial portion of our business is computer repair services we also provide many other IT services such as building new computers to particular specifications, setting up networks and updating systems.
Repair-Mend, we provide:
- With years of experience we can tackle any problem you may have with your PC, Laptop or Mac or other IT issue. Our expertise is demonstrated by the satisfaction of our customers as seen by the customer reviews on this site. We get to know you personally and you don’t need to worry about being sold services that you don’t really need.
- We can also solve any issue you may have with your mobile phone and tablet, either Apple OS system or Android.
- We don’t have the high advertising costs of the large chains and thus are able to provide you with an affordable service. We do not however ever compromise on quality of parts that we utilise. We charge fixed or hourly fee to repair your computer – parts incur an additional charge – these rates are significantly below that of some of our competitors. We never purchase and replace parts without your approval.
- Repair jobs done in our office/workshop are often more cost-effective as we can multi-task (and thus reduce costs) when we are backing up files, re-installing your operating system and applications or running a virus scan etc. If you use our mobile service naturally we will bill you for the full time that we are at your home or office.
Trustworthy, See Our Customer Reviews
- We have built our business based upon customer referrals and returning customers using more of our services as they have learnt that they can trust us with their computer(s), valuable data and treasured photos – and that we will do a thorough and effective repair or service for them.
- We pride ourselves in providing a very high level of customer service – our customer reviews attest to our friendly and approachable manner. We will explain in plain English what is wrong with your computer and the steps needed to fix it. You will be dealing with the same people who care about repairing your computer and your needs and we will keep your informed during the repair process.
- For a mobile service we are usually able to come to your home within a day or two – sometimes if it is really urgent we can do same day service – this is often necessary for businesses. We always do our utmost to repair your computer as quickly as possible. For workshop repair jobs, some are completed overnight as we often work out-of-hours to repair your machine – usually our turnaround is same day. If it is going to take any longer to fix your computer we will inform you of that fact. If you have an older computer, particularly older Macs it can sometimes take a few days (or even longer) to chase down the parts that you need and this delays the repair job. Should this be the case we will telephone you to let you know when we expect to be able to successfully complete the repair.
No Call Out Fees
- We do not charge call our fees, we do not charge travel time to come to your place of business or home. Please check our mobile service area.
Extended Opening Hours
- Our office is open 7 days a week 9am-7pm,. If needed, we can arrange out-of-hours drop offs/pick-ups during the week for clients working full-time. For businesses requiring out of hours trading time repairs and services we can do this for you over the weekend, depending on the scope of the work involved it may be possible to do this after close of business during the week.
No Diagnosis Fee
- You need to request this service. For us to diagnose the problem with you machine, you do not need to bring your PC, Laptop or Mac to our office. We do not charge any penny to provide you with a diagnosis of what is wrong with your computer, the repair cost, including parts if necessary and then advise whether or not it is going to be economical to repair your machine. The Diagnosis fee is only charged if you decide not to proceed with the repair job.